Some general tips for beautiful and attractive eyes:
- Dip a cotton pad in a cup of water overnight. Strain this in the morning and add 1 cup of plain water to this. Splash the eyes with this water or wash them with the help of an eyecup
- Dip a pad of cotton wool in rose water to which 2-3 drops of Castor oil is mixed. Place these soaked pads on the eyelids for 15-20 minutes. Eye burns and other problems will be reduced.
- Splash the eyes with a weak n very liter tea solution, thoroughly strained and cooled for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Place cotton pads dipped in a cold tea solution for an hour on the eyelids for 10 to 15 minutes and relax.
- Grate 3 pieces of cucumber and squeeze them through a muslin cloth and extract the juice. Dip cotton pads in this juice for 2 minutes and place on eyelids and darkened areas. Relax for 15 minutes for best results continue for 2 to3 days.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Tomato pulp,1 pinch of Turmeric powder, half teaspoon of lime juice and 1 teaspoon of gram flour. Make a paste of the above ingredients and apply gently on the eye lids and the darkened areas and let it remain for half an hour. Remove gently with moist cotton pads after half an hour. Repeat this for a week.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of honey with half teaspoon of almond oil. Apply the above mixture gently on the eyes at bedtime. Repeat this for a week.
- Soak 5 Almonds overnight. Peel them and mix it with a glass of milk eat the almonds by chewing well. Repeat this in the morning for 21 days should definitely help.
- Slice a raw Potato and circle the closed eyes with these halves. Or else grate a raw Potato and place on Muslin cloth and squeeze. Place these on the eyes and relax for 15-20 minutes.
- Place cotton pads dipped in chilled milk before boiling on the eyelids while relaxing for 10-15 minutes.
- In a small bowl of chilled water add few drops of Vitamin E oil. Dip cotton pads for 5 minutes in this and place on the eyes while relaxing for 20 minutes everyday.
Drooping, sagging, hooded eyelids (ptosis) can have a major impact on your physical and mental health. Not only is ptosis a cosmetic or aesthetic problem, but can also cause physical symptoms. People with ptosis often look less healthy, sleepy, bored, tired, sad or uninterested. In many cases the lashes constantly irritate the eye, sometimes causing tearing or redness which is very uncomfortable. When the ptosis (sagging or drooping eyelid) is severe, it can even lead to obstructed vision. The result of ptosis is often that the eyebrows are pulled up to reduce the suffering from the hanging upper eyelids. In the course of the day this can become very tiring. The continuous raising of the eyebrows may cause or aggravate frown lines and wrinkles in the forehead.
Lily Leading Instant Eye Lift is developed and designed to instantly restore droopy, hooded or sagging eyelids to a more healthy, symmetric and youthful shape. Lily is a nonsurgical, safe, affordable eye lift with sensational visible results without side effects or recovery time in just seconds. Lily Leading Instant Eye Lift provides relief from both cosmetic- and functional problems caused by ptosis, drooping, sagging or hooded eyelids.
IT IS EASY
Lily Leading Instant Eye Lift is a thin invisible comfortable high quality medical grade, upper eyelid strip made of silicon, known and used after (plastic) surgery to improve wound healing and reduce the forming of scar tissue. The Lily strips provide the support necessary to lift and shape the sagging upper eyelid skin, resulting in a symmetrical, natural and youthful shape of the eyes, making them look rejuvenated, brightened and healthy, without side effects, surgery and down time in just seconds. Lily comes with a protective and nourishing gel. The gel improves adhesion and makes repositioning of the strips and removal easy without damaging the delicate skin of the upper eyelid. The results are amazing.
Lily is a product from The Leading Injectable Centers of the World® Quality in Beauty
Developed and recommended by leading medical doctors
Copyright©2012 LICW. All Rights Reserved. The information provided by LICW is not intended as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek professional medical advice from your physician or other qualified healthcare provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. All names, logos and servicemarks are registered and/or unregistered trademarks.